Just Thrive Probiotic & Antioxidant: 100% Survivability
Better than Leading Probiotics – Immune System Support – Nutritionist Recommended – Backed by New Science! – 30 Day Supply – 100% Guarantee
Listen to your gut! Forget what you think you know about probiotics. The probiotics on your shelf may not be "probiotics" at all... Just Thrive offers the only all natural probiotic-and-antioxidant combination product that 100% survives the harsh conditions of the stomach and arrives alive in the small intestine to get to work for you.
Just Thrive promotes digestive health and overall wellness and may help restore a proper balance of flora in the digestive system depleted by stress, antibiotics and gastrointestinal disturbances. Regular intake of beneficial probiotics can aid in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
- 100X BETTER SURVIVABILITY THAN GREEK YOGURT & LEADING PROBIOTICS - Just Thrive is the first all-spore probiotic product featuring proprietary strains that naturally survive the harsh stomach acid and arrive alive in the intestines.
- A TRUE PROBIOTIC - To be a true probiotic, bacteria must arrive alive in the intestines. Research shows that lactobacillus and bifidobacteria strains in most supplements are nearly 100% destroyed by stomach acid and thus ineffective, even at high concentrations. Just Thrive Probiotic & Antioxidant has 100% Survivability.
- DELIVERS BENEFICIAL ANTIOXIDANTS AT THE SITE OF ABSORPTION - Just Thrive provides a function that no other probiotic formulations can claim: It produces high levels of potent carotenoids (antioxidants) at the site of absorption. Most antioxidant supplements do not survive the stomach, either.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION – Over 70% of your immune system exists in your gut. To keep your immune system working well, you must keep your gut healthy. Supplementing with a quality probiotic may just be one of the most important things to maintain optimal immune health.
- ALL NATURAL, DAIRY & GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN & PALEO – Just Thrive does not add flow agents, fillers, binders or artificial flavors/colors. Many other probiotics actually add sugar and dairy to their products